Our mission is to support the Park through advocacy and fund raising for programs and projects outside the normal National Park Service budget.
Our projects include:
• a $500,000 capital campaign for the restoration of the historic areas of the Maurice Bathhouse
• recruiting and providing volunteers to open the Ozark Bathhouse – Cultural Center to the public
• sharing information about the Park and its programs through advocacy, civic involvement, and on social media
• supporting the Artist In Residence program with artist receptions and providing framing for donated artwork
• decorating Hot Springs National Park during the winter holidays